Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I wanted to go and play soccer, but it's so friggin hot! How does it go from freezing to burning up in less than a week? Oh well it's better than freezing.

So anyway, I am sure by now it's obvious that I easily confuse lust for love. I have come to except the fact that I am a very lustful person and that just because I lust after them doesn't make me crazy, it just makes me damn horny. Which also sucks. Jamie accidentally woke me up at about 1:30 this morning because he came into my room to get a vase. He brought me some flowers back from his parents. He is so sweet. I was up until about 3:30am though. I am hopefully going to take him to Fogo De Chao for his birthday. He's been wanting to go there forever. Unfortunately I can't do what I did for valentine's day for him, but maybe it's just as well. Anyway since I couldn't sleep this morning I put some fresh batteries in the rabbit and had a little party. I slept like a baby afterwards. I think I am just going to have to start doing that before I go to bed every night. Everyone describes love as being such an awesome thing, but no one describes what lust is really like. That could be dangerous. I have lusted after a few guys :-D but since I didn't realize it was lust I thought I was in love w/ them. Maybe I am just really slow, but if lust is such a strong feeling then I can't even imagine what love will be like. I probably will go insane if I ever actually fall in love with someone.

I am so excited! Grezina is covering for Lori for the rest of the week!!!! Lori is going home for her graduation and Grezina gets to cover. I was terrified L. would cover and the rest of the week would suck.

I think I am going to go and wander around outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home