Monday, May 09, 2005

Today sucked! I was so exhausted all day and then I started getting cramps and feeling so sick. I was going to go to the cubs game w/ CL, but because of all the craziness that was this weekend, I am not. I was a little bit bitter about it today because it was almost just as much his fault and I was just feeling bummed about it. But then I kicked my ass and told myself to straighten up. I am sick of that stupid exciting feeling when you meet someone you like. The first couple of times it's great, but after I realized that it's going to happen w/ any guy I meet that I think is attractive and nice etc. I just don't want to deal w/ it. It's too much. I get my hopes up for nothing when I should just not care. I was thinking at work (because work is boring and I have nothing better to do, it's a good thing me and Keith are over, I would be driving him nuts right now. lol) I was thinking about what if CL and I dated.....ok then we break up and I meet someone else that I get all excited about and then we break up and etc. It's damn exhausting just thinking about it.

Lori and I are going to run a half marathon. I think we are going to die.

I rode the bus home w/ A. today, one of the not-so-crazies from the office. He happened to be at the bus stop and waiting for the same bus. He's funny. He thinks the office is insane too. We laughed. lol

Ralph called today. About a month ago he dumped his girlfriend and wanted to go out w/ me, but I said no. Apparently now he is back w/ his ex and they are doing ok. He said he was going to call me again sometime. He is going to Florida at the end of the month for a singing competition. I told him if I didn't hear from him by then, good luck. He is going to kick everyone's ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home