Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Working the 7-4 shift is kind of nice. I made the mistake of riding my bike to work today. The ride home was freezing and exhausting. I am almost finished w/ my book. It's so damn intense at the end. I wanted to go out of the house tonight, but I just laid in bed and emailed back and forth w/ CL. He scared the hell out of me this morning. I went to Starbucks and was waiting for my hot chocolate and he got in line behind me and said something to me. It was a nice surprise though. I didn't want to spend $400 on an ipod, but I think I might have to save up and spend 300 on a side kick. So far the money from my change is about 16 bucks. I'm almost there. lol. I thought about getting something sooner and then I thought about the bills I could pay w/ that. At the end of next month Dr. A will be paid off. I am still trying to get a part time job on the weekends. I am definitely relaxing about all the bills though. If I can't get them paid of by September, I know they will paid off soon after. I just have to go as much as I can at a time. If I can't pay as much one month because I need to do something for myself, then I can't pay as much. I think I am going to try and walk to walgreens to pick up my prescription

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home