Sunday, May 22, 2005

After our run Lori and I were pretty proud of ourselves. We ran/walked the same path as before, but we walked just a little bit less. We are going to go again today. I got a new sports bra yesterday. The good news is that it works really well. The bad news is that it looks like a bra my Gram's would have. Ew. After the run I kinda wanted to play soccer and I thought that maybe that would be a good way for Jamie to get out his aggression. I asked him if he wanted to go and get out some aggression and he asked, "Why, you got a baseball bat?" I said no, but I have a soccer ball. His reply was, "Well I need a bat, I need to break things." I looked at him for a second to see if he was serious and then turned around and left saying, "Whatever, don't say I didn't try." He is so mellow dramatic. Then I called Annie @ my other job and told her I wouldn't be able to work for her last night because I was way too tired. She said that I was going to have to work no matter what when I picked up my shifts whether I was tired or not. I told her I know and I already told Ky that I only wanted to work 3 days a week, preferably Monday, Thursday, Friday or Monday, Wednesday, Friday. It really pissed me off when she said that because it's her own fault that she is overworked and I don't want to or have to put myself in that position. Until she started saying stuff like that I felt really guilty not doing it. Lori came over to watch Dr. Shivago. We don't know if I look like any of the girls in the movie, but we think the closest is the blonde. Well I hope so anyway. There's an A side and a B side to the disk, but it's not labeled like that so I just put it in and we ended up watching the second half first and not getting any of it. After watching the first have I think it just might be a good movie. I have to watch it all again sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home