Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I am so tired but I can't fall asleep. I went out w/ Chloe, Nick, Lori, and Grezina after our meeting tonight. The guy was pretty much a waste of time. He kept saying how we shouldn't be so focused on our self and material possessions, well he kept talking himself the whole time, and he talked about his private plane that flew him out to Fiji, where he owned a house and spent 1 month every yr there eating food from a personal chef every night. I bought his book though. lol. I am such an impressionable, impulse buyer. He did make some good points it was just funny because he obviously didn't live by them. I had so much fun hanging out w/ everyone after the meeting though. By the time I got back though I just wanted someone to kiss and cuddle w/. :-( Jamie came and knocked on my door. He asked for his pillows back that I have been holding for the last week. I told him I wanted my pictures. I doubt I will get them. He can keep his I just want a copy. lol. I also realized it's been since about August I think that I have had really really good sex. Don't get my wrong Jamie was ok, and he had a couple of really good moments, but it wasn't really REALLY good. I am going to be so dead tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home