Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I woke up so angry this morning. When Jamie first emailed me Lori mentioned how he contradicted himself by saying I always wanted to stay home and he wanted to go out and then for his birthday when I took him out he just wanted to stay home. Fine I can't do anything right. What really pisses me off though is that he admittedly blew me off for an Illini game, which I completely forgot about until he mentioned it, and then complained because after that and after him getting mad at me and not talking to me for a few days every week I stopped "acting like [he] was great" and made him wait while I did other stuff. I love it when guys get so pissed off and act like babies because a girl does something to them that they have been doing to the girl for awhile. Maybe if a guy wouldn't stop acting like a girl was special then maybe she wouldn't realize what an ass he really is. And really, what's w/ guys who are awesome friends turning into assholes after having sex w/ a girl? Anyway, I am grumpy and I can't wait to get to work so I can get into a better mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home