Saturday, May 28, 2005

I had a tough week of being single, but today I feel better about it. Early this week I was telling Lori that I am going to take a cruise in September. It will a cruise to get my groove back. lol. not really, I am just trying to lie to myself so I can get through the next few months and not want to freak out and just start dating again. My goal is to use the next few months and not even think about guys. I haven't been doing so good. In h.s. when we had physical fitness tests I would tell myself just 5 more pushups and then I could take a break, but then I when I was finished w/ those 5 I would say it again. Well that's what I am going to do about getting a boyfriend. I am going to go on vacation in the fall, but it will be more just to pamper myself. Until then I am going to pretend that I will find a hot cabin boy to fulfill my every need. lol. I need help. I figure the first few months are going to be the hardest to get through so I need a time line.

I talked to Jamie last night. At first he thought we were getting back together, but I had to tell him that it's for the best and I want to be by myself. I felt bad because I just didn't want him to be mad about stuff that wasn't right.

I was supposed to either go to this boat party that I was invited to on Wed. or help Chloe and her fiance move and go to a party at their house, but I don't feel like doing either. I will help Chloe if she needs it, but I am not doing anything that I actually have to get ready for. I am just gonna clean and get groceries and relax.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home