Tuesday, May 31, 2005

It's official, Lori and I are a couple! Over the weekend when I went w/ Chloe to the bbq she said I could bring Lori if I wanted and I told her that Lori was out of town. She asked me if I was lost w/o Lori. Of course I was. lol. Well then I was telling Lori how cute Jon and Chloe are and how they were "tuting each other's horn" all night and it was really sweet and supportive. Later I told Lori that I mentioned her to Chloe's friend, who runs a theater company and I was saying how cute Lori is and that she can do these great accents and just how good she is. She also graduated w/ a major in theater. Lori looked at me and goes "AWWWW you were tuting my horn!" So yes Lori and I are an item. Not to mention we want to go on vacation together in the fall. I am so happy I found someone as crazy as I am.

Oh and yesterday at job numero dos I screwed up and left this couple waiting forever! I told them that I was sorry and that I looked for them but couldn't find them and then I forgot about them. They laughed it off and then after they ate the guy gave me his card and said he appreciated the honesty. He is the general manager for a really high end restaurant. Michael Jordan high end. I am so tempted to call him up.

Today some tourists came in and we were training Marci to fill in for us. They spoke spanish and went straight to Marci w/o even talking to me. It's like Hello! Pasty white girl could speak spanish too ya know. Actually after she told them where the sears tower was they came back asking for the bathroom. They came up to me and at first I was like oh shit, I don't speak spanish. Luckily they asked where the bathroom was and I remembered that word from highschool!!! If you would have asked me what the spanish word for bathroom was I wouldn't have been able to tell you. I looked at Marci and said "tell them it's at the mcdonalds" lol. Like my little translator pet. I was so proud of myself that I understood what she wanted! And Lori and I thought of another great mini that could be on our desk! Ellen!!! She could interview the other minis and she could dance all day. Lori confessed that the sad part about the whole thing was that she could actually picture that and I said I know, I got all excited that Ellen could be a mini and then I realized that we couldn't actually do that. :-( oh the things you halucinate after spending hours staring into space. It would be really cool to have a mini-Ellen dancing on our desk though. We need

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home