Thursday, June 02, 2005

Yesterday and today sucked! The night before yesterday I got up 5 times in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom so I didn't get any sleep. Then at my first job I got stressed because this one company had over 200 people coming in throughout the day and they wouldn't listen to me and Lori about how to do it so they made our job so much harder. Plus we had to go to the main office to take these tests that they said had nothing to do w/ our raises (they lied) and they sent this one girl over who kept getting calls from her friend and going to the bathroom for 10 minutes at a time and she was just getting in our way. Then last night at the second job the manager made me stay til 11:15 when I was supposed to be done at 10. Today the same girl was training at the first job and she was just as bad, and because she didn't listen to me when I told her not to send a guy up w/o calling first I got yelled at, plus R. told Ms. P. that we were laughing at her at the meeting last week and then gave us great reviews to K. so it looks like she is being professional about everything, and they asked Lori if she wanted to be my supervisor and since she said no, they are going to ask me and I think they will split us up when I say no. I was so excited to go out for drinks but that wasn't even fun because I got all sad whenever Chloe and Grezina were talking about their boyfriends because their boyfriends are the greatest. Really they are. I just couldn't relax and I didn't feel like part of the group because I was in a bad mood. I am just so tired and stressed that I want to cry. Seriously, because I am sure it would make me feel much better. Well I haven't played w/ the bunny in over a week, maybe that's my problem.

Oh in happy news, Lori and I are running a 5k on Saturday for little girls w/ low self-esteem and Chloe is throwing a bday party for Lori Saturday night. We are supposed to bring people, but I have no one to invite. I think Gregina and Chloe will have enough extra people. I am not working my second job tomorrow night because of the 5k and because I just can't bare the thought of working from 8 to midnight tomorrow. I was going to try to push through so I could pay off bills sooner and then just go on vacation before school starts, but right now I am just not sure I can make it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home