Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Went to the running group w/ Lori, and guess who was there! Mimi!!! We love Mimi! It turned out to be that tonight was the sports bra fitting night and we got free pizza, salad, and fruit. When I went to get some soda to drink this really judgemental beotch was like "you want regular coke? are you sure? there's 10 tspoons of sugar in 1 can." chastising me because I wanted coke. Maybe I deserve some fucking regular coke?!! Then she sat in front of us and there was this really cute pregnant girl and I said I want to be pregnant, but only if I am that cute and she turned around and gave me a stupid look. Then there was this sports bra they were talking about and it was made to hide nipple errections. That's funny on it's ow, but it was called motion sensor. How could I not laugh!? Then she gave me the same stupid look. I was like damn, is your name robyn? Anyway, Lori and I ran 1 and a half miles w/o stopping to walk and then we only walked a very little bit on the way back and ran the rest. We walked the same amount that we normally would have walked for 1 walking break. Normally we would take 4 walking breaks. We are awesome!!!!!!!!! Also we went grocery shopping together, just another thing to bring us closer together as a couple. lol. I can't wait til Thursday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home