Saturday, June 04, 2005

Lori and I just finished our first 5K!!!!! We are so proud of ourselves. I swallowed a bug in mile 2 and started coughing really bad, but I still didn't stop. We didn't walk once! At the finish line we were pretending everyone was cheering for us and that it was all the tenants from our building. lol. Nerds! Then after we finished this girl was standing there and it looked like she was handing out water to the finishers, and she looked right at me and said here's some water. Lori even said she looked at me. Plus she had 2 cups and it looked like the other one was for Lori so I took it. Well it was for one of her friends. lol. oops. It was pretty funny. She let me have it anyway. Now I am going to run some errands and then take a nap before Lori's b-day party. I am so excited. I am making 3 cheese tortillini w/ peas and damn I can't think of the name, but it's the fancy ham, is it pruschetta? and a parmasean cheese sauce. We are going to have so much fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home