Sunday, June 05, 2005

That was such an amazing party! That was the best birthday party that I have ever been to and it wasn't even mine. I am so glad that I could help make Lori's b-day so great. I know what it's like to have shitty birthdays, I have cried on everyone of my b-days since I was 16. I am so happy for Lori. We all had so much fun and I met Casey who is Lori's friend from Indiana. She is an awesome girl. She was saying that she has never really had great sex before and I was like oh honey, let me introduce you to Keith. lol. not really but almost. I told Lori later that generally speaking I would have 8 orgasms in 30 minutes w/ Keith everytime we had sex and the only way I would not want to still have sex was when I was too tired and couldn't move to roll over and get it. lol. Lori was like ohmigod I have never even heard of that. Awwww! I just want every woman to experience great sex, every man too. It would make the world so much happier. lol. Ok, I am a bit buzzed and tired.Gotta go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home