Sunday, June 05, 2005

I told Dr. A. about asking CL to walk around the building to get his lunch. lol, he told me I shouldn't have done that. :-( He said he understood my motivation, but I shouldn't ask him to go out of his way to get his lunch. I tried to tell him that it was because I would get excited when I saw CL and I would want to text him and email and hang out w/ him and then I would be so disappointed when he didn't want to, but when I saw him again it would start the cycle over and I just don't want to do that. I don't want to beg some one to hang out w/ me if they aren't interested. If he's not interested then fine, I don't have a problem w/ that any more, I just don't want to drive myself crazy because he comes in and seems interested, but he's really not. Like I said I am not mad at him for anything. He didn't do anything wrong, I just wanted a couple of days to just get over the urge to ask him to hang out. By Friday afternoon when I saw him for lunch I was already over it. I told him he could go anyway he wanted through the building and I meant it. It doesn't matter anymore. I just don't want to bug him to hang out when he doesn't want to and I just didn't trust myself not to do that if he came in and looked at me like he was interested and was really sweet to me. But anyway

I get to go and get my hair dyed today! Yea!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home