Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Lori and I went for 4 miles today! Woo-hoo! We ran one and a half walked one and then ran the last mile and a half. On Thursday we are going to try to run 2, walk half then run one and a half. Tomorrow I think I am going to wear my skirt and stilleto's to job #2. I know I am going to regret wearing those shoes, but I will worry about that when I get there. Hopefully we are kinda slow. I had fun at work today, it's been awhile since that happened. I had to retake that stupid test to see if I improved any. I know I improved some, but I don't think I improved as much as Lori did. K. was there to tell her what she put as an answer on her first test so she knew not to put that again.I didn't get that, but oh well. I will find out tomorrow when I go back for my 90 day evaluation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home