Monday, June 13, 2005

I had a rather interesting day today. I rode my bike to work and I got hit by a car. Actually it was a stupid bitch in a big ass SUV. God women drivers suck! She didn't even acknowledge that she hit me. She just sat there staring straight ahead. Luckily we were both going slow because of the red light up ahead, but she did not give me enough room at all and her mirror hit my arm and threw me off balance causing me to fall back into the SUV. It didn't hurt, it just shocked me. Then I spent half the morning trying to convince Lori that I should be allowed to date. lol. I am so pathetic. I was trying to tell her that I like being single, but there are things that I like to do that can't be done while being single. For instance, holding hands and cuddling. And that I am an independent person, I just like being in a relationship. (I swear Lori I can quit anytime I want! lol) Luckily she wasn't having any of it and talked some sense into me. It's really sad because there's no one even asking me out. I have no one to go out w/ and yet I'm still trying. lol. I am going for a run in a little bit w/ Lori and then I am hopefully going to come home and crash. I am going to try lifting weights after I run though, it just depends on how tired I am.

1 Comments:

Blogger j said...

Plus if you were dating maybe you'd have someone with you when large vehicles hit you and that person could smash in the offending vehicle's headlights for you...

(I have a twisted idea of chivalry)

j.

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home