Saturday, June 18, 2005

I am so happy I got Andrea to cover my shift today. I am beat. Although I actually got to leave on time last night. I love most of the wait staff, but I can not work another shift there. As soon as I walked in the door I got in the pissiest mood I have been in, in a long time. There were a few customers there that made me smile and wish I liked it more. Another good thing about not working there any more is that I won't have to watch all the couples on dates every Friday.
R. gave me a ride to work. It was really sweet of her. She offered to do it every night she's not doing something after work. I hope we all start getting along better, but I doubt it. I don't trust her at all. Oh, some good news about work! First I did get a dollar raise, second, Lori and I are going to the dress rehearsal for the Chicago cast of Wicked on Thursday!!We have really wanted to go for awhile and when R. found out she talked to Ms. P. about the conceirge's getting to go to the dress rehearsal. Well at first she thought we were talking about going w/ them so she was all "where did you hear about that?" cuz CSR girls are not supposed to know about the invites to events. I told her we hadn't and that I was talking about going to see the New York cast next week before they left. Well anyway she talked to Ms. P. and Ms. P. decided to let us go for free w/ them. We called her and gushed and thanked her. Then when Lori was on break Ms. P. called me back and was like "Hello! You know I was telling K. how you called to thank me for the wicked tickets and he said, they thanked you for the tickets and not the raises? Hahaha isn't that funny" I laughed it off and said oh yeah I didn't even realize, thank you for the raises O...." I was so mad after that. First of all K. is always telling us how we should not dwell on the negative and that we think about the positive, but he just zoomed in on us not thanking her for the raises which were based on "merit and skill and improvement." He didn't say oh how wonderful that they called you and were so excited. Jerk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home