Sunday, June 19, 2005

A certain butthead did a search and found my journal. I am going to have to kill him. I noticed a new reader today and I thought it was a little odd. Anyway, I was making my spagehetti and Jamie came down and jumped right into it. He really pissed me off at first. He also thanked me for putting "a stigma on his birthday for the rest of his life" I told him not to put that shit on me and he replied w/ "I'll put whatever shit I want to on you." I think that was his reply by the time he got to whatever I was yelling at him to do it on his own time and not mine cuz I wasn't going to listen to it. I doubt that will be the last time he yells at me, but at least we ended it on a decent note. I think he got it out of his system for now. I also mentioned the next time he eats all my Sarah Lee wheat bread he better buy the same kind and not Jewel's generic shit. He said that I write a lot of shit on here. lol. He said most of it made him laugh and the rest made him want to beat the shit out of me. I do have that effect on people. Seriously though, this is my journal. It's my perspective of how things happen. It's not going to be the same as someone else's perspective. How many times does that simple concept need to be explained? I think this thing is too damn easy to find. I need to make it a bit harder. Oh Jamie also yelled at me because he dumped me, because I haven't come to talk to him after he told me he didn't care about how I felt and various other evils that I have done. I really wish there was a way to be friends w/ him. I miss him alot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home