Monday, June 20, 2005

Lori and I are freakin awesome! I did not want to go running tonight at all. I was stressed out about quiting and I knew if I didn't do it today then that would be another week that I would have to work there. Plus I didn't sleep great last night so I was beat. Lori called to go running but I told her I was too tired. After laying here for 2 minutes I felt like an ass and got dressed and waited for her to walk by. She went w/ me to quit and I did. I am going to be on call though. I probably will have to work this week anyway, but it's ok because it's my last week. Then whenever they need me I can be there, and if I can't get there until 6 then that's ok. How perfect is that? I was so nervous! I wanted to throw up. K. scares the crap out of me. Well anyway back to why Lori and I are so kick ass. Our goal for tonight was to run 4 miles w/o stopping. Yesterday we did 1.5 so I wasn't so sure. We did it! We only stopped for the red light and to get a quick sip of water at the fountains. We are so freakin awesome! Tomorrow we are going to run 4 and walk 1! This is so cool because we set this goal last week and we did it. And to think I was just going to lay in bed and stress myself out! Plus I came home and did a quick ab work out. I know Lori went and did abs and buns when she got home. I climbed 3 flights of stairs to get to my room so that is all the butt work I am doing. lol. I am going to pass out now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home