Sunday, June 19, 2005

Lori and I are so extremely corny. I love it. We are so supportive of each other. Every time we do good on our runs we tell each other how awesome we are. Plus we are always telling each other how lucky we are to be friends and all the good stuff that other one has going for them. She told me that I was an answer to her prayers. She said she prayed for someone awesome to work w/ and that God sent me to work w/ her. I think she is absolutely awesome and the sweetest person in the world. I also think that after reading this post that God answered my prayers too, even if I didn't realize I was praying.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's very cool that you found each other.

Re: your previous entry--if the blog really makes him want to "beat the shit" out of you (he sounds like a catch) perchance you might want to relocate your blog to parts unknown, rather than have to listen to further critiques of your point of view.

After all, that's what blogs are for--to unload stuff without worrying about offending our audience.

J.

12:02 AM  
Blogger :D said...

I know I need to move it. He's really sweet, he's just in a lot of pain right now. I caused most of the pain, but he blames himself for all of it.

6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make sure you let me know where you moved too... or else. ;)

*

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home