Monday, June 20, 2005

I don't know why I think the way I do sometimes. There was alot of down time today and I started thinking about CL. For a second I thought maybe he's right. (not about the making shit up and trying to get a rise out of him because that's bullshit) Maybe he was right about the email I sent him. I admit I was bitchy in it, but maybe he was actually interested and I let my fears get the better of me. Then I realized that no, if he really was interested and he was just too busy then he still could have offered up another time to hang out when he was free. Plus while I was bitchy, everything I said was true, not made up and he didn't once come back w/ the way something "really happened" instead of what I "made up." But anyway, he also got personnal whereas I did not. I just don't know why I try making up excuses for guys. Actually I think today I started thinking how nice it would have been if things were different. Oh well, I just have to stop that.
I have decided that I am not going to hit on any guys on Thursday and I am definitely not going back on personnals. I really want a guy who will actually ask me out in real life. I am not going to ask a guy out or hit on him first. I just want a guy who's confident enough to go over to a girl that smiles at him when he catches her eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home