Monday, May 03, 2004

i am sooo tired but i cant sleep. i just want to get home and put my futon together and rearrange the furniture in my apartment. and clean. ok my list of things i like about keith: his laugh, i love hearing him laugh because he doesnt do it very often and when he does it makes me feel good whether i am the cause of it or not, his hands, he has big strong hands, his eyes, basically everything physical about him, i love his sense of humor, he's really smart, he likes to travel and try new things, he would do almost anything to make me happy, he is very tender and caring and thoughtful, but he still can have an attitude which is sexy, i love how he tells me to hush, it's so cute, he doesnt give up easily, he's honest, he makes me feel safe, he calls me all the time or talks to me on the im all the time, he brings out the nurturing side of me and i cant help but want to cuddle with him, he's good to cuddle against, there's just something about him that is special that i cant explain, the way he treats his daughter, he would do anything for the people he cares about, how he works so hard, i love when his foot touches mine when we are laying in bed, i love how just thinking about him or him touching me can make my heart skip a beat, he's an excellent kisser, and he's great in bed, he gets supper or lunch or breakfast which is sweet, he would help me anyway that he could he has done alot of stuff for me which i appreciate, like getting supper or lunch or breakfast, or making it, he went into v.s. to get me an xmas gift, he went shopping with me alot, he drove me home to see my family and actually visited my family with me (which is a very brave thing to do) he reminds me not to spend all my money, he pays for things alot even though he doesnt have to, he paid my phone bill, he offered to let me live in one of his apartments, and he offered to pay me for help with cleaning the apartments when i didnt have a penny, he takes care of me to no end, all i have to do is ask for something and i get it, whether it's a pair of his sweat pants to wear or a ride somewhere or a shoulder to cry on (even though i need to work on that), he came an hour and got a shitty hotel room just to go on a date with me even though i was kinda seeing kenny, he didnt give up on me when i was too stubborn and afraid to say yes right away, he listened to me cry about kyle and stopped me from calling him, i know if i need him he is always there, and that makes me feel safe and that i am not alone which is very important to me, he makes me smile just by coming home, i love how i dont realize how much i miss him until he comes back, it's like not knowing you are holding your breath until you let it out, all he asks for in return is to take his feelings into consideration, he gets joy out of the simple things in life. there's a ton more but i am sleepy and i have a lot more stuff to do before i can lay back down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home