Friday, April 30, 2004

i had some goofy ass dreams last night. all about keith of course. one he called me on the phone and asked me if i wanted him to tell me he loved me first. it was weird. they were all kinda odd. i dont really remember anything about the other ones i just remember feeling like that was weird. actually i guess it was more earlier to day cuz it was after i went back to sleep. i think me and keith are better, i am not quite sure though cuz i think he might still be a little upset cuz i wouldnt say i was sorry for the fight. i dont feel i have anything to apologize over. i will explain more later after i talk with him. although he was very sweet and brought me breakfast this morning. and last night i mentioned that i really liked it when he kissed me while we had sex so then it seemed he was kissing me the whole time after that. *sigh* it's nice to have someone who actually listens and then actually cares enough to do them. (well most things) even if he insists that he is always right even when he is not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home