Thursday, April 22, 2004

well i am getting my shit packed for the weekend. i was going to clean before i left but i am a little sore from someone beating the crap out of me yesterday. nah i am not that bad but i am tired so i am just going to pack and make a dr and dentist appointment, then get in the shower and go eat. i was even going to do laundry before i left but it's like wait a minute. i can do it when i get to my grandma's. i was going to get a portable dvd player last night and take the sopranos for the train ride but i didnt. that would have been cool though. it would have taken no time at all for me to get home. but no i didnt. so now i am going to be kinda bored the whole way home. i like the train rides but sometimes they are just too boring. i just remembered i have to bring all those water bottles for my grandma. i really dont want to pack. i feel very lazy right now. hmm i think i want portillos before i go home. not that i need it. but it is damn yummy. i am thinking when i get back i am going to try to do a spread sheet on my diet and working out and all that. i need to get my ass motivated!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home