Tuesday, April 13, 2004

i am thinking of going to a weight watchers meeting. but i dont want to go for the meeting just to get some of their bars and these little candies, and maybe check out their books and stuff but i want to know if they are going to make me pay for the meeting but they dont give a phone number. the meetings didnt work for me so i dont want to pay for them, i just want some of their 2 point bars and candy dammit. give me the candy. i wish you could buy them online. that would be nice. i felt like crap when i woke up. my sinuses are going haywire. oh i lost 5lbs since yesterday. but i am thinking i was just bloated and i was drinking diet soda all day and that usually helps me to lose weight. ya know i should publish a book about my diet. except i stole it from weight watchers. seriously though if it wasnt for the chili i wouldnt have lost weight so fast. chili and diet mountain dew. i really want to go and get some of those bars. hmmmmmm. i wish there was a meeting closer. the closest one is downtown. i dont feel like going there even though i am already going to be downtown for the bank. i dont know why i dont want to go to that one, it's not a big deal. but it's at 12 and it's 9 now and i wanted to clean before i left for all that stuff and there's no way i wil be able to clean and get ready and go to the meeting all before 12. well i guess i would have an hour and a half to clean. i could at least do my dishes and clean the kitchen and then tomorrow i could do the rest. cuz i am lazy. lol. i am so happy that i am 5 lbs lighter. no i am motivated to work out again. hmmm i will have to weigh myself again later to make sure i wasnt hallucinating. this is kinda early for me to be up. hey i should get my mp3 player in the mail today. i forgot all about that. sweet freaking deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home