Saturday, April 10, 2004

so anyway now i will explain that last entry. i was just too mad last night to do it. so we go to the game and we are having a good time, i was a little drunk before we even get into the game. so we were all sitting there joking around and laughing and keith is acting like he is going to dump beer on me and debbie, well he actually dumps the beer on me so i dump it back on him and he gets all pissed off cuz he doesnt want to get into a fight with the people in front of us who apparently i got too but considering their shirts werent wet i dont know where i got them. and ya know if you go to a baseball game chances are your going to get beer on you. so really he is pissed cuz i got more beer on him than he got on me. when he was just bragging to matt how it's no fun getting even you have to get one up. so then later on i was telling debbie how keith is so mean to matt's dog and i am nice to the dog but the dog sticks up for keith when we are playing around and tries to bite me. well i said keith kicks the dog and i am good to it....... well keith got all pissed cuz apparently matt took me seriously even though when keith got up i asked matt if he knew i was joking and he's like yeah i know keith wouldnt actually kick my dog, but i am going to milk it for all it's worth. and i was like ok you can do that just as long as you know i was joking and he's like yeah. well keith swears up and down that matt is pissed about. and then i was reaching for something across keiths lap and he shoves my head in his lap! i thought that was kinda rude. i mean i wasnt going to get mad about it in front of everyone and i was just going to let it go but i think that is disrespectful. and then later in the van, i did or said something and keith was like oh you owe me a blow job for that one. well that kinda made me mad too cuz it made it seem like i dont like giving them and that i never give them to him and that the only time i give them to him is when i do something. well that's not true at all and it made me mad cuz i didnt want debbie and matt to think that i never give him blowjobs (not that i care if that's what they think but it just made me mad cuz 2 out the last 3 times we had sex i gave him head and he doesnt need to freaking black mail me or whatever to get it) so i said that the last 2 out of 3 times we had sex i gave you head and that last time i didnt even cum so i dont think i owe you anything. well he got pissed because he doesnt want his friends thinking he is bad in bed (but they can think i am) but i already told debbie earlier after he shoved me in the face and she asked why i would put up with that and i said well it's probably the great sex but dont tell keith because i dont want him getting a big head, and matt was sitting there at the game saying how loud i was and how he could hear me, i doubt that they are going to think that he is bad in bed. and not to mention that he said i wouldnt let him pass me when he went to do something so he shoved me in the face (well what's the natural reaction to that, to shove back!) so he gets pissed when i shove him back. he was like you were pushing me into the guy in front of you. well keith is twice my size!!! not to mention he is supposed to have really great balance that he always brags about, but of course i am the one that caused the whole thing and it's all my fault when he over reacted about the beer and was pissed off from the start. oh and i was threatening to dump beer on him again and he moved his leg which my arm was on and a little bit of beer got spilled on him, and i said it was an accident but he's like i dont think it was! i think you did it on purpose. and it's like if i did it on purpose i wouldnt have said it was an accident. that was the first thing out of my mouth was sorry it was an accident and after we got home he was all i still didnt hear you apologize if it was an accident, when i did and i still havent heard him apologize for being rude to me last weekend when he did shit on purpose. so it's ok if he's sorry and doesnt say it after he purposely does something but then i accidentally do something and i have to beg for forgiveness. and he was like you soaked me my underwear was wet, well jeans absorb liquid my leg was wet where he spilt it on me. he was being such a baby. and overreacting to everything but i know it's all my fault cuz i am just a horrible person. well ya know what i dont like being treated the way he was treating me at the game in private let alone in front of people i just met. it's that whole double standard shit he can disrespect me and treat me like shit all he wants too but if i look at him funny i am treating him like shit and so mean to him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home