Friday, April 02, 2004

i feel so fat. i just ate at mcdonalds. i think i need to just do what i did last yr and decide not to eat like that anymore and then just do it. i will just make my chili up here and that way keith wont have to come home for lunch and all that. i just called my bank and those bastards did not direct deposit my check. what the fuck!!!!! so thats fucking terrific. i cant believe that shit. where the hell is it. if they didnt direct deposit it then it should have been in the mail. so i wont be able to see if i have my check until sunday so then i wont get the money until next monday. i hate this fucking bank. cuz i cant get my money for 5 days after i cash the check because it's too big well what about the smaller check that i use for my groceries and rent and all that i cant get that money either so hopefully it is in my mail box so i can just cash that check and then deposit the other. i am not having a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home