Thursday, April 01, 2004

nothing really going on here. i might take some classes with marisa down in joliet. and i am thinking of applying at the jewel by my house. that's about the only place left. i need to get my resume done so i can get an office job so i dont have to work on the weekends. i have exercised twice so far this week. pretty proud of myself. i am waiting patiently for my money. ok not so patiently. i went to bring my art lessons up here and realized half way here i grabbed the wrong ones. i am stressing out about not having a job cuz if i wait til may or june to start school then i have to go to school a whole month before i get a check. so that's at least 3 months before i start getting any extra money if i cant get a job. and i was thinking that after i finish my art lessons and get that then that will be 2 yrs of art school, plus if i get my generals out of the way i was wondering how long it would take for me to finish up at harrington. and then just do that. i mean i would have to take drafting again but hopefully i wont have to take design foundations again. maybe by then i will have a bigger place and can get a drafting table of my own so i can just work at home. but then again they will still want the lab time. but i bet i would only have like one or 2 yrs left. maybe. maybe not. i need to find a rich old guy w/o any kids. lol. just joking. lol. not really though. well time to get some stuff done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home