Thursday, March 25, 2004

i didnt even say anything about my shopping adventure yesterday cuz i was in such a bummed out mood. well it was actually fun. we went to this great place in tinley park for breakfast that i loved going to when me and kenny were dating. it's called lumes. awesome. had a great breakfast. then we went to indiana. and we went shopping. we were all really shopping for kenny cuz mark didnt like my suggestions. which i dont blame him cuz the stuff there for guys wasnt really my taste either. so me and mark sat there and made fun of kenny all day. good times. we just teased him. but both of us can stump him so he doesnt have anything for a comeback so we were doing that quite alot. but sometimes he just made it too easy. the only bad part of the day was when we stopped for lunch at this local place. it was a good place to eat. called galvenstons or something like that buy the lighthouse outlets. they were playing soccer on the tv. that was cool. but mark brought up keith. he was like so what's the deal with keith? and i was like what do you mean we are friends. like me and kenny are friends. and he asked why i had such a guarded look on my face. and i was just on edge from always having to talk about if me and keith are just friends with kenny and trying to justify how a 31 yr old could be friends with a 21 yr old when mark is older than that i think. i prefer hanging out with people who are older than me to people my own age. i like hanging out with my aunt and she is in her 50's i like hanging out with my grandma emma and grandpa and they are in their 70's i mean no one know's why me and keith are so close. and it's no one's business. i told kenny that keith would do anything for me because i was there when he needed someone. why is that so hard to understand. is it because he has never needed someone like that. or never been there for someone like that? so anyway i also had to hear about how i was so depressed. which very well could be. i think once i get my last dr paid off i am going to find one up here. just to go over everything. but anyway. time to get some breakfast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home