Friday, March 19, 2004

wow i figured out how to do the comments all by myself! not. it was all from haloscan and i still messed it up so i had to go back and i figured out what i did wrong through FAQ. wow i am pretty proud of myself. i also got the link to go to haloscan from http://artwrk.blogspot.com/om. now i just have to go home and get my book so i can change my template. i went to the library last night. going again tonight i think so keith can get a library card that i can use. and then i am going to get a ton of books. i am thinking of asking if my little brother wants to come and move up to chicago. it would suck though cuz then there would be no sex for me. or at least very rare. since i only have a studio. but i think that it shouldnt take too long to get another place. ha. yeah right. well kenny is talking to me like nothing happened but i really dont feel like talking to him. i have nothing really to say to him right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home