Monday, March 15, 2004

i noticed i always start the blogs the same way. so i am going to try and stop that too. me and keith are officially boyfriend and girlfriend. i asked him last night if he wanted to be my boyfriend and he was like i thought we already were that way (or something along those lines) and i told him that i just wanted to make sure. ya know i dont want to say someone is my boyfriend if he doesnt want to be called that. he is so sexy. i was thinking last night after we had sex that it is sooo much better cuz with my ex when it was done it was done and i felt like ok well dont have to do that for awhile. not that i didnt want to have sex with my ex but i just didnt feel the need to do it that much. but afterward with keith i am just like woohoo cant wait to that again. and i just feel yummy afterwards. it's nice. i have to email marisa my stuff for my resume. hopefully she can help me with that. well i think i am going to go back to bed. maybe i will write more later if i feel like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home