Saturday, March 13, 2004

well i feel that i have been self editing lately. not intentionally so i am going to make an effort to stop that and also i am going to try and stop talking about the boring stupid stuff. but then i wouldnt have anything to talk about. well keith was snooping through my messenger archives and he found the messages from greyeyes and well to put it mildly greyeyes is a perv. and well i let him talk and i say things back once in awhile. and well he found those so now he thinks i am just some big dirty perv. when really i am not. well not that big of one anyway. not really. so anyway. and then i was saying how greyeyes is bi and he was like no guys are not bi girls are but guys arent they are just fags. well in walks his roommate who always has something to say (and it's always hilarious) well anyway he of course said that guys cant be bi either but greyeyes wants to have a threesome with me and another girl and me and another guy. so how could he be completely gay if he is wanting to get it on with 2 girls? beats the hell outta me. so anyway. and then keith saw something on there where i said yeah too bad keith doesnt swing that way. so now he thinks i want to have a threesome with both of them. when i dont. i was just saying it because greyeyes had mentioned it before. so anyway. now i am a big dirty perv. but keith has chics on there that talk to him dirty too but it's ok when he does it. so anyway. 4 or 5 more weeks till i get my check and then i will be all set. at least for that month. lol. no i am going to save my money this time. i was looking at this thing that said all the money bush cut from va benefits and some of it was cut from the educations part and i am like what a fucking loser. if i cant get my money to go to college i am going to be ringing someone's doorbell and telling him to fucking give me my money. cuz if it was for the fucking airforce i would have my dad to pay for my college for me anyway. so if i dont get my money for college someone is going to be hearing about it. so anyway i got to jump in the shower before keith gets back with his daughter. oh yeah we were out this morning to pick up this conversion van that he paid 500 bucks for and it has a bed in the back. well anyway it's a good van for 500 bucks and now he is like i could get a porshe now. and have this to take the kids in. so anyway we went to get that and his exmotherinlaw. well soon to be ex and his son drove past us in the opposite direction. so if they were paying attention and saw me in there and then tell his ex she might bitch at him cuz someone already saw me on the back of his bike. oh well i hope it doesnt cause too much shit for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home