Friday, March 12, 2004

alright well i talked with kenny earlier. he is going to bar chicago tonight and wanted to use my apartment to "dock" i was like i dont think so. he was just joking though (unless i was going to let him) he is wanting me to go to this kickass hotel place with him. where everyroom has it's own hottub, pool, and steam room. and big screen tv at the foot of the bed. very tempting. but no. i want to go with keith. that would be sweet. cuz then we could skinny dipping and all that good stuff. man i havent been skinny dipping since before highschool. oh well. we will see after i get a job. then maybe i will surprise him with a trip there. my head is killing me today and i am slowly (very slowly) cleaning my apartment. keith still hasnt called today. which is odd but oh well. i will see him soon enough. my diet the last few days has consisted of mainly peanut butter and koolaid. not a good combination. well i better get back to cleaning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home