Saturday, March 06, 2004

well dont really have to much to talk about today. me and keith made up and we are going to go and clean up some apartments later on. so i will be getting paid. which means i will be going shopping. lol. we probably wont work too long so i wont make much but there are tons of outlets up here and i am going to see if maybe we can stop at one. wait no that wont work. i'm going to get my haircut!!!! oh yeah. and if it's not enough to get my hair cut then i am going to save up to get my haircut. cuz i freaking need my hair cut. i need my eyebrows waxed too but that's another story. sweet. now i am excited. i am going to get my hair cut. woo-hoo! aahhh the little things are nice. i havent had my hair cut since the first week of october! it's now march!! that is so sad. well i wouldnt mind too much but it just isnt growing out that great. i am so excited i am going to feel so much better after i get it cut. sorry i know the topic of getting my haircut is boring but for me it's so exciting. i have been waiting since december to get it cut. and since i am back to losing weight and now my hair is going to look good and i am going to get a job soon and then i will have money to spend on making my apartment look nice and i will be starting school in the summer so i will have even more money. i hate worring about money. but then again who doesnt. not that i am really worried about it cuz next month i get a lump sum but i dont want to spend anymore than necessary. maybe keith and i will go on a trip. that would be cool. but i know he wont let me spend my money. so that will not happen. he will be like no you need to save that. ya know maybe i should get some clothes and save the haircut for next month. well i should probably save the clothes for next month. i dont know. i am being silly i guess. there really isnt much for me to do with the money. maybe i will go and get some books or magazines. no i have enough of those. i need to start going to the library and getting books from there so i dont spend so much money on books any more. that's just a waste of money. that's what i need to do. figure out my expenses and find the little ways to save money. like i already know i am going to be shopping mostly at the outlets up here (they're every where) and the thrift and vintage stores down in chicago. not to mention payless. they have awesome shoes! i got like 5 pair for under 50 bucks once how awesome is that. plus there are just tons of other places i am going to be a shopping maniac once i get a job. especially since i will be able to fit into stuff. that is all i am going to be doing in my free time. at least for awhile. until i get my wardrobe caught up. right now i have at least twice as many clothes that are too big than i have that actually fit. actually all most all of my clothes are too big. and the other stuff is too small. so i definitly need to get on expanding that wardrobe. i need to find a good will to take all my other clothes. make room for the new stuff. the new me stuff. wow this is going to be fun. maybe i wont go home memorial day weekend. i will spend all weekend shopping. that would be fun. oh yeah someone saw me on keith's bike. one of his soon to be ex's friends. so she found out but he played it off like so what if i had a girl on the back of my bike. and i was like good job. cuz it's true. i could just be one of his friends or some chic that wanted a ride. god i cant wait to work. now. hopefully i get the job at the limited or victoria secrets so i can get a discount. cuz i know i am getting my underwear and stuff from there mostly. maybe some other places but i doubt it. i am going to be damn sexy. well i already am but ya know what i mean. ok well sorry this is boring i am going to look through some magazines so i can make a list of clothes i want to buy when i get a job. i know i am lame but well i just cant help it. it's all the inbreeding. lol. jk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home