Tuesday, February 24, 2004

wow is kenny an ass!!!!

that dick wrote me an email saying that he doesnt want to be bed buddies with me because i might not take my pill or i might give him an std!!!!! he is the one that never wanted to wear a damn condom!! not to mention i didnt want to be bed buddies with him!!!!!!!!! what an ass. i cant believe he would say something like that. oh wait it's kenny!!!! that's right. what a dick. well anyway. keith and i were talking last night and he was all asking me more stuff like he always does. like if he wasnt married would i want to be married to him. but he wouldnt say married he would say the situation. so then i made him answer and of course it was all round about so i was like what is that supposed to mean. lol. but anyway he said that if he wasnt thinking about it a little bit then he wouldnt be asking me. so that is pretty cool. sometimes though i just wish he would be a little more straight forward but i know why he is like that. cuz he wants to take it slow so he wants to talk about it but not really talk about it. which i so understand. kenny is online now. oh great apparently i treat him like shit but he wants to wait until tomorrow to tell me why. so he wants me to have him come over to my house and bitch at me. he said he doesnt want to tell me why over the im because i contradict what he is saying. where does he come up with shit like that!!!!! i dont understand his thought process!!! its just outrageous. i dont know i think i might want keith to be there when kenny gets there because i dont know what the hell to expect from kenny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home