Thursday, February 12, 2004

well kenny is in the pissed phase i think. last night he didnt say much when he came over. just got his stuff and left. but this morning he sent me an email saying that it was funny cuz i always bitch about how my ex broke up with me and i did it the same way to him. i know i thought of that. and i feel like shit because of it. but i wasnt mean to him, i didnt act like he wasnt there. i feel so bad. keith came and got me last night. he brought me back to his house to let me chill. so this morning i did his laundry and now i am just chilling waiting for the rest of his laundry to dry and then i am going to get on the treadmill. i am on my fourth day of the no2. so far i think it is doing pretty good. i need to drink more water though. kyle's new girlfriend hasnt emailed me back yet. but that doesnt mean she wont.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home