Thursday, February 05, 2004

guys suck...why do we even need relationships

well the fucking moron did leave me for another girl....named brittany
Hi,
This is Brittany... I am not trying to be a bitch but i would really appreciate it if you wouldn't write any messages to my boyfriend.. i realize that you were with Kyle for almost 6 years but now you aren't anymore and i am his girlfriend... i would respect you if u would tell me not to talk to your boyfriend..... so please don't... and i know kyle doesn't want to talk either.... he told me just to delete your email.... yes he cared about you for a long time but now he cares about me and i would like to keep it that way.... i'm sorry to disturb you but i just didn't want this to go on any longer... so thanx
Brittany


i know you are just doing what kyle asked. but just let me tell you. that is the first time i emailed kyle or attempted to talk to him since we broke up except for when i asked him to be a reference for me for a job. the only reason i even emailed him is because i hate hating him. i am glad it's over but like i said i just dont like carring around this hate. i wanted things to end with kyle too but i think it is a waste to throw someone away after six yrs. obviously he isnt man enough to face me. and that shows a lack of character in him. i hope you 2 are very happy together i am glad i now know why he dumped me but could you please have him put my stuff in storage (my furniture and computer and all that stuff washer dryer) and leave my grandma the info. i would really appreciate it and that way he wont have to talk to me. he was an important part of my life and he helped me through the worst part of mylife and now that i am happy i wanted to talk to him and see how he was doing. i dont want him back and i dont think that you are a bitch trust me i had my fill of being jealous over him. just tell him i forgive him. i made the best decision of my life moving to chicago and i would make it again everyday of my life. i am very happy now and i want him to know that. because i thought he might like to know and that he might be happy for me. and if i knew he had a girlfriend i wouldnt have emailed him. but i am glad i did and i am glad you emailed me back cuz like i said now i know.
thank you
Elisha

obviously she is insecure and jealous and retarded and he is an ass. sounds like a match made in heaven. oh well like i said in my reply to her. i am glad i now know and that he is a moron and that i am happy now and i wouldnt change a thing. she can have him cuz i can do better. i already have several times. but anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home