Wednesday, February 25, 2004

well keith and i got into another fight last night. the fight was because he kept asking what was wrong when there was nothing wrong. and last time he got mad at me because i wouldnt talk to him well last night he wouldnt talk to me. so we had this whole fight because we were talking about being boyfriend and girlfriend and he was like i know this is going to start a fight so he just rolls over. just rolled over. and then he was saying that he didnt care one way or the other if we were boyfriend and girlfriend. so i was hurt by that. he was like if you want to call us that then do it. but i am not going to call him my boyfriend if he doesnt care. i am not going to have a boyfriend by default. ya know i want someone who wants to be my boyfriend. he was like i dont need a title and i dont know but the more i think about it the lamer that sounds. i mean it just seems to me that he doesnt want to be and that he likes things the way they are but he will let me call him my boyfriend. i dont think he cares about me as much as i do him. which would be weird considering he chased after me. but every time we get into a fight he is going to say that is it. i agree that we shouldnt be fighting and that it will probably get worse after last night it's just like maybe we shouldnt have gone past friends. i dont want to run our relationship into the ground

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home