Saturday, May 01, 2004

i want to put a little disclaimer on here, this is my blog, that means it's my side, my opinions, and the way i feel at the time of writing, that doesnt mean i still feel the same way when i am done, usually after i type something (especially when i am angry for instance) that's it i am done, we all do and say things in anger that we regret. if anyone who knows me and has permission to read this sees something they dont like or thinks that i am not representing their side or that i am making them look bad (now i am not naming names, you know who you are) then that's what the comment box is for. be my guest to say your side or to defend yourself. i have no problem with that. it might even change my mind who knows. or come and talk to me about it. tell me why i am wrong but be prepared to listen to why i think i am right.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home