Tuesday, May 04, 2004

i am so bored! i have been cleaning all day. well not really but it seems like it. i went and got breakfast at like 930, cleaned until 1230 went to the hardware store and got lunch, then cleaned rearranged my furniture and then marisa called and we talked forever, then i spent forever untangling the cords to my computer. and i still have about another hours work to do. plus i have to go to walgreens and i havent even started with the kitchen or bathroom. it's almost all done i just have to figure out a place to put everything. the furniture layout is pretty cool. i am happy with all that and my end tables are all clean and organized and so are my computer wires. it's just organizing all my paper work that i have to do yet. i am just killing time now until it's five oclock cuz thats when i decided to let myself take a break for supper but i am not really cleaning now. well kenny is calling so i am going to and since that will help me put off cleaning until 5






























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home