Wednesday, November 26, 2003

who didnt go to class today? oh well i got to stay home and meet the cleaning woman. she was really nice. she helped me put my shelf on the wall!! see who needs a man. we got it up in like 5 minutes. literally. and then last night kenny was taking apart my old computer and he couldnt get it so i had to get it. and i told him to get a butterknife to get out the screws cuz my screwdriver was too big and he was like what you arent going to be able to get it with a butterknife. i got it in like 2 seconds. ha! well anyway. he brought the rest of my computer stuff over and he said he had a surprise for me andi thought it was going to be a web cam or usb port thing something small. it was a flat screen monitor!!! i couldnt believe he did that. that's ridiculous. who the hell does something like that. uuugggghhhh. i couldnt believe it. i talked to heman today. well chatted with him. he is sexy. i was really looking forward to my nap after talking to him. but oh well. i have been on the phone on and off with aaron all day. i need to call John back. and i am downloading songs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home