Wednesday, November 19, 2003

well that sucks i just saved a post but now i cant find it. lol i do have a date for tonight though. told you i was going to find another one. lol heman and i are going out for drinks. his name is allen. so that's pretty cool. noticed a guy on the street checking me out. that was nice. he was cute too. well anyway. i am looking forward to meeting allen. he is funny and i will actually know what to order and now that i have my license back i will be able to get in to the bar. i am pretty tired. but i am sure i will feel better in a little bit. half an hour til my class. i am pretty bored. i hate it when someone instant messages me or emails me and i forget who the hell they are. it's so annoying. well anyway. last night was kinda crazy. kenny came over. we had some chicken. i really dont have anything interesting to say. well i do i just cant write about it when i am at the library at school

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home