Sunday, September 12, 2004

well I tried this twice already today so third times a charm...right?


Well Keith and Marisa both called me last night so I am happy and all is well. And Marisa called me this morning too. :-D


I am still waiting on my Aunt Jeri andCheryl, but that's another story.


I asked Keith why he didn't call me earlier in the day, like say for instance when I wasn't on the im in the morning. He said "I don't know" so that kinda made me mad, but then he distracted me by saying really sweet stuff. for instance how he really wants to see the movie Punisher and has been wanting to stop and pick it up and the only reason he hasn't is cuz he wants to see it w/ me. Awwwww. Yes folks, I really am that easy to please. so that made me happy :-D. plus there was more but my foods almost done so I won't get into it.

I was kinda wanting Keith to come down after his game but he said he was going out w/ his brother, so I was like, oh *sad puppy dog face* . but then I remembered that Tim needs to go out and have fun waaayyy more than I need to sit around w/ Keith. plus Keith's game doesn't start til 7 and he would be way too tired to drive down here. and this way I don't have to actually finish cleaning until tomorrow. I cleaned some but I barely made a dent. I am sooo tired today cuz I couldn't sleep last night. I stayed up and watched poker. It was pretty cool. I want to learn how to play texas hold 'em now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home