Thursday, September 09, 2004

this made me sad.





I finally fixed my blog. Although I still don't know exactly how to put a song on it yet, but I got the code from here, cuz she was nice enough to help me out w/ it. but I had messed up my blog but I actually did something really smart, well for me it was really smart for anyone else it would have been a no brainer. But see when I am doing something and getting excited about the outcome my mind is going a mile a minute and I don't exactly think ahead, but anyway, after I fixed my template and made it just the way I wanted it, (now here it is are you ready?!) I SAVED IT! lol. well after I fucked my template (oh I got the template from here), I was like damn I spent so long on that and now I have to find it and start all over, so I was pretty sad, but then I remembered I saved it. damn I am good. lol. alright enough of this

I have alot to do today. but no energy to do it. I hate that I am tired all day but then when I lay down I am wide awake!!

I need to clean and do my dishes, cuz I really need to, and I need to start a new drawing and finish my one for my art lesson, I also need to do my English. I need to work out (to a tape, so fun), and I need take a shower and get ready before I go to school for dinner w/ Kenny after school. And I am hoping I can take a nap. I am really motivated to do stuff today but I have no energy. I think after I am done w/ my laundry I am gonna try to take a nap and then hopefully I will be able to do everything I want to do. Well maybe not the art stuff. since that is just a hobby, but definitely clean and do my english. I need a footstool so I can try to sleep in my chair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home