Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Just dropped the bro off at the train station and talked to my favorite girl. :-D yes that's you Marisa. lol. sorry I am tired therefore crazy and can not be held responsible for the things that are coming out of my mouth, or hands. anyway

so now that my apartment is mine again I can be naked and nakeyland (otherwise known as my apartment and I also plan on taking over the world and expanding my empire that is nakeyland but shhh) can return to it's regularly scheduled program. it's so nice. (sorry I know you didnt want that visual Marisa, maybe you should have skipped this paragraph. lol) but seriously I have been feeling very inhibited w/o any privacy.

On the way home I was listening to NIN I want to fuck you like an animal and the bloodhoundgang's bad touch. great songs.

I am procrastinating about getting in the shower. I am sooo sleepy. maybe I should take a nap.........noooo that would be bad. I think this calls for Britney Spears all the way to school. oh no, better yet.... lol. oh this is bad, the happiest girl in the whole USA by Donna Fargo. no cuz i will have to sing that one out loud and then people will stare. lol. anyway enough of this crazy talk. I am in a pretty good mood for being so tired.

1 Comments:

Blogger :D said...

LOL, dont worry sexy pants, I'll never tell. lol

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home