Thursday, September 02, 2004

class was awesome again!! it goes by really fast, and i actually learned alot. how about that. why can't all classes be like that? so anyway i felt stupid cuz i wrote down the instructions for the class wrong for this week. we had to read a story that Melissa sent us a link to in email. Well we were supposed to print it out, on the page were I wrote down the homework, I wrote the questions down, then I wrote print out, and then I wrote all homework must be typed. So instead of taking the nap that I really needed I wrote out the answers to the questions and typed them out. When all we had to do was think about it, and print out the article. So I did not have the article for class. I was like the only one, besides the people who weren't there.

The other girl from class that I couldn't remember her name, well her name is Jennifer (I think) well she is awesome, we rode the train home together and she is just kick ass. However she talks as much as me and Marisa, hopefully if we don't sit together during class that won't be a problem like it was in drafting for me and Marisa. lol who am i kidding. no but serious it is a good class, and small so I think Melissa would get seriously pissed if we were chatting all the time and I actually want to listen to what Melissa has to say. Funny how respect works like that. but anyway

This whole friends thing is so not as hard as I made it out to be. But then again there's alot more diversity here in Chitown. lol. sorry but that cracks me up, Michelle used to call it that. anyway. Back home everyone was the same and since I didnt like the way everyone was, well I didnt want to be friends with them. But I have lived here a whole yr. and in the last 2 months have like doubled my friends. At least. Actually mostly in the last 3 days. I should have gone to this college in the first place. Everyone is so nice.

I have no idea what's up w/ me and Keith.

Ross thinks I like sex so much cuz I have low self-esteem. Can't a girl just like to get laid. lol. That was bad but still I am serious. and then Kenny was like well I think before Keith you had great self-esteem but since you have been w/ Keith he has bowled it over (or something like that) Well isn't it up to me how I let people effect me. I mean if being w/ Keith has lowered myself esteem isnt that my fault. Not that Ross was blaming Keith. but anyway. I am all about self exploration and finding out what people think of me. but having to listen from kenny how I am always depressed and now having to listen to how I have no self esteem (which is true, but it wasnt just cuz i was fat, alot of it is, but not all. actually i think i have more now in some ways and less now in some ways than when i was skinny the first time) it doesnt help cuz now it's like well what the hell is good about me. I know low selfesteem is only one thing but I guess not having any it sucks that it is being pointed out. anyway dont know why I brought this up.

damn i am tired. tomorrow is MSC. I do not want to go. I am way too used to pilates and yoga. lol. light easy stuff. relaxing. tomorrow, not so much. tomorrow, i will want to die. but it's only for 45 minutes and it goes by fast. I can do it. It's what I need anyway. well i have to get to bed. It's weird that i am liking school so much and have met friends already. It took me and marisa like a couple weeks or something to talk. I guess this is a good sign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home