Tuesday, August 31, 2004

so anyway ross has created a monster. lol. saturday we went to coldstone's creamery and got some awesome ice cream. well since i live only a few blocks away guess where i went today. yeah it's sad. i am gonna get sooo fat again.

i actually got up and went to yoga today though, and i am so glad i did. last night i was soo tight in my shoulders and back and today that's the part we worked in yoga and hamstrings too. i felt soo good, then i came home and passed out. i had this weird dream where my tooth was falling out and it was really weird cuz it was like a sequel to another dream where my other tooth fell out, cuz i remember in the dream going see my other where my other tooth fell out before. but it's so weird cuz i can feel it being loose and stuff and i think it's real and i freak out.

oh i forgot to mention on sunday a motorcycle caught on fire right outside my apartment. it was cool (the guy was ok) but i saw this bright light go by outside my window and heard the bike fall and i was like was that a ball of fire, and i was like noooo. but then yeah so i went and looked out my window like the nosey person i am.

i want to do yoga again tonight. dang i am becoming addicted. lol.

tonight i have english, fun fun. damn i just realized i probably wont get to see father of the pride which looked hilarious. damnit


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home