Sunday, August 29, 2004

awesome weekend

My gram's and stepgrandpa have been married 32 yrs. Today, that's a pretty long time, she was married to her first husband 12 yrs, and I don't know how long she was married to the second husband. (got a divorce the first time, second time her husband died).

well me and Ross hung out last night and today. Good times good times. We went to cold stone for ice cream, yummy, god I am gonna get so fat again. LOL. And then today after pilates we went and had steak and eggs. So so yummy. First time I had steak for breakfast one of the 3 best times of the day to eat it. LOL. And then we chilled out here, and the genius that he is, Ross got my TV to pick up CBS and telemundo. So now I am watching TV.(I am so easily impressed. LOL)

Keith came over for a bit last night. Fun for everyone. :-D sooo much fun. Very kinky and very nice. I have a new fantasy now, but I aint gonna admit it to any one. At least not yet :-D my bottom is still a bit sore today :-D. mmmmm spanky spanky. I am a bit sore elsewhere too. He did such an amazing job paying attention to my nipples too. Yea! Sorry to brag but I am sooo happy :-D can you tell? And then I got some this morning too. Double yea! Actually triple yea! :-D *sigh* he's so sexy. I just like it when he is around. It's so nice.

oh I went shopping yesterday and I got my haircut and dyed and my eyebrows waxed. A good day. I got an awesome coat and shawl. And 2 great shirts. The coat is gonna be so great for fall and spring, I just need some sexy low cut shirts to wear underneath w/ some jeans and a pair of camel colored stiletto knee high leather pointy boots. Ok well enough about that (can you tell I am excited about my clothes too?)

I am in such a great mood. And Ross helped me order this heating thing for my shoulders and neck. I can not wait to get that. It's this liquid pouch thing, and you snap this piece of metal and it crystallizes and heats up. Well I have a small one but he found one that wraps around my shoulders and goes up my neck. uuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I am gonna be in heaven. I need it sooo bad right now.

but anyway. School tomorrow. kinda nervous. But oh well. It will all be good. Tomorrow is psych 101. That should be interesting. Hopefully. I can't believe what a great mood I am in. Wow. And my grams called and she sounded like she was in a good mood. Except her dog has a heart murmur and has to drink soft water. And this guy that was actually the one cool person we hung out w/ when we went to Tennessee when her mom died (of course since he was cool he was no relation to us) died. I was pretty sad to hear that. He was a good guy. Real sweet heart. He was my great aunt's boyfriend. hmm trying to think if there's anything else.

Marisa is having a rough time right now. Wondering how that is all turning out. I want to call her but I don't want to interrupt if she is spending time w/ her daughter which she said she wanted to do today.

I am so beat right now. I want to go to sleep. hmmm wouldn't know why I am so tired maybe since I only got about 4 hours of sleep last night....nah that couldn't be it. LOL it was soooo worth it though. mmmmm. I would do it every night if I could. Damn I am just insatiable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home