Wednesday, August 25, 2004

well me and keith sorta got into it, not really but i dont know

him: did kenny come over?

me: he is in a little, i told him we could have dinner but i wanted to come home early, i felt pretty shitty before i took a shower

him:gonna get some?

me:might as well

him:alright

me: alright what

him: you said you might as well

me: i was being sarcastic

him: uh huh

me: i told you a thousand times i am not gonna sleep w/ kenny again

him: you also said you werent gonna talk to him again either not that it matters to me, cuz it dont, talking and sleeping w/ him are a bit different

me: oh that's nice glad it doesnt matter to you if i go sleep around

him: no, talking to him

me: well then why are you bringing it up

him: just saying what you had said

me: i was being sarcastic

him: no when you said i told you a thousand times..........

me: oh well i have

him: nevermind

me: fine

him: attitude today?

me: when you ask if i am gonna get some from kenny, why shouldnt i have an attitude

him: was joking, like i really thought you were gonna

me: well then why did you get so bent when i was being sarcastic

him: just forget it

me: fine

him: well im gonna get goin then before this turns into a fight

me: whatever

him: got to get some shit done anyways

mr: fine obviously you want a fight so whatever

him: what is your problem i said so we dont fight i dont know what your getting upset about

me: well then why did you have to bring it up i am not upset

him: thats why you keep saying fine

me: well yeah when you are like well i am gonna go before this turns into a fight,(he always says this after he has already started something) i got shit to do anyways what else am i supposed to say. i'm not gonna beg or force you to talk to me (that's what he always says to me)

him: whatever

me: what i am just saying what else did you want me to say

him: i dont know

me: well i gotta go he is here

well between this and sunday obviously he is trying to start something. obviously he also isnt too worried about seeing me again any time soon either, i mean he could have come down tonight but no, both times this week that he could have come down he goes and says something that he knows will get to me. and we havent seen each other in almost 2 weeks and he said he would come down last week and he didnt and he hasnt even brought up coming down this week except when he said it on sunday that he was gonna come down but not anymore. whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home