Wednesday, August 25, 2004

talked to keith a bit last night, but not too long, i have been going to bed around 930 cuz of my medicine and he hasnt been getting home til late. we didnt fight so that was good.but we didnt really talk about anything either. i just wish i knew what the hell he was thinking. but all he ever tells me is i dont know. didnt make it to pilates today. i hope i feel better tomorrow or at the latest friday. i dont know if i am gonna get registered for class or not. i dont have my transcripts and i can't find my proof of income so i can take it there and ask to pay for my classes in september.

havent found a new pic to draw yet, i guess i will go through my magazines and stuff today. i am also gonna get my next assignment done in a little bit because all i have to do is some simple shading and i can send it off. (I really dont know why i have been putting it off.) and then i will find something to draw. i have been really antsy the last few days, i guess cuz i am sick. but i am just getting that feeling like i am stuck. i think i might take a digital photography class this semester too. but i dont know if i should. i think i should just wait til next semester.

i showed my apartment last night and i didnt think the guy really liked it that much. but he called this morning and wants it if i can get my move in date at the other apartment earlier. i am gonna try but i dont know. it all depends on the other people. i have a woman coming tonight so maybe october first will work for her. oh and the guy said that they will have people come in and paint before me and johnny move in. how awesome is that!? i dont have to paint anything i just come in and it's all pretty and just the way i want it. *sigh* life is sweet. i also have about 50 magazines i have to read in the next month so i dont have to take them to the other apartment. it's bad enough that i only got rid of 4 (small paper back) books downstairs and picked up 2 really big hardcover books. i went and looked at my old sketch books yesterday, some of the stuff i was pretty impressed w/ i still have know idea where my favorite drawing i have done is and that pisses me off. but oh well i will just have to do one that is better. well enough rambling, i am gonna take my movies back (kill bill vl 2 is so awesome, way better than vl. 1, well as far as story line goes, and hidalgo is pretty good too) i will probably get another one and some lunch and then draw while i watch the second one and then read when i am done. it's so hard being me. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home