Saturday, August 21, 2004

ya know what i need, well want, a good camera, one that i can zoom in and all that and take a ton of pics and it won't freeze up and one that has a timer and black and white and all that stuff, cuz i am sick of having to use pics out of a magazine for my art work, cuz it's like i can't say hey this is all mine, and nobody else's cuz it is someone else's. it started out as someone else's artwork and i just used it for practice, i want stuff that is all mine, from my eye, stuff that i think is beautiful and inspiring.

i want to do portraits, sexy, provacative, nudes that are just like wow, that's beautiful, i definitely need a nude for my bedroom in my apartment. something sexy and feminine. alright i am done for tonight going to read now. oh i did take a bath, and now my throat feels a ton better cuz it was starting to hurt again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home